Terms & Conditions
£20 VIP Voucher
- This Promotion is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over who receive a voucher, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary.
- Promotion Period: 00.01 BST on 5th July 2017 and 23.59 BST on 30th July 2017.
- The Offer: FatFace customers who receive the voucher will be able to spend 1x £20 FatFace voucher in store or online on full price merchandise only.
- The voucher cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Vouchers can only be used once.
- Redeeming the Vouchers:
- Redeem in store: Vouchers must be handed to a member of the store staff at the time of the redeeming transaction. Vouchers have no minimum spend. Vouchers are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given if merchandise is less than value of voucher.
- Redeem Online: Enter the single use code at the checkout. A minimum spend of £20.01 applies.
- All purchases are subject to the FatFace’s standard returns policy which can be found at http://www.fatface.com/help/delivery+returns/page/deliveryandreturns but include:
- Returned items will be refunded (on production of a valid receipt) at the price paid.
- Returns Policy (for transactions using the £20 voucher):
- If the transaction total is the value of the voucher or below you are eligible for an exchange or a refund on to a gift card (in-store) / as online credit (online).
- If items from a multiple item transaction are returned, and the remaining value of the transaction on the receipt is more than the value of the voucher, you will receive a refund (by the original tender) for the full price value of the returned items.
- If items from a multiple item transaction are returned, and the remaining value of the transaction on the receipt is less than the value of the voucher, you will receive a refund (by the original tender) for the original transaction amount paid, plus a gift card / online credit to the remaining value of the items being returned.
- If every item from a transaction is returned, you will receive a refund for the transaction amount paid (by the original tender) plus a gift card / online credit to the value of your redeemed voucher.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Gift for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Promotion or end it due to unforeseen circumstances
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Voucher. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By taking part in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: FatFace Ltd, Unit 1-3 Ridgway, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1QJ