Competition Terms -
NATIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM - WIN ROARSOME PRIZES!
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of FatFace and the Natural History Museum and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on 22nd March 2018 and 23.59 GMT on 29th April 2018.
- No purchase necessary; however internet access and a valid email address are required.
- To Enter: Visit www.fatface.com/competition and enter your details (name, email address and phone number) to be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- Prizes: There will be 3 winners in total. 1 winner will receive the Gold Prize, 1 winner will receive the Silver Prize and 1 winner will receive the Bronze Prize. The Gold, Silver and Bronze Prize details are as follows:
- Further Prize information:
a. The Dino Snores for Kids event is for children aged 7 to 11 and their supervising adults only. The event will begin at 18.45 BST on 3rd August 2018, and entry to the event will be restricted after 20.00 GMT on 3rd August 2018.
b. The Dino Snores for Kids family ticket is for 2 adults and 2 children.
c. The family ticket to the Dino Snores for Kids event is for the 3rd of August 2018 only. No alternative date can be arranged and no refunds will be given.
d. The Gold Prize winner should visit: http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit/exhibitions/dino-snores/dino-snores-for-kids-faqs.html for further information on the Dino Snores for Kids event.
e. The use of FatFace gift cards are subject to further Terms and Conditions which may be found by visiting: https://www.fatface.com/help-centre/gift-cards.html.
- The prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- If you are a Gold Prize winner, the Natural History Museum will contact you to arrange delivery of your Dino Snores for Kids event tickets. All other Prizes will be arranged and/or delivered to the winner by the Promoter.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 4 working days of the closing date and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 7 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If you are a Prize winner, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winner of this.
- The name and counties of the winners will be available by sending an email to email@example.com with “FatFace NHM WL” in the subject line and which will be available after winner acceptance for 8 weeks.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- Please see below for a full list of all goodies included in each Prize:
a. Gold Selection of Natural History Museum goodies:
i. 1 x 30cm Dire Wolf Plush Toy
ii. 1 x 20cm Quetzalcaotlus Plush Toy
iii. 1 x T-Rex Costume Tail Dress-up Accessory
iv. 1 x T-Rex Costume Hat Dress-up Accessory
v. 1 x T-Rex Costume Feet Dress-up Accessory
vi. 1 x T-Rex Costume Claws Dress-up Accessory
vii. 1 x Hanging Slot Kit
viii. 1 x Dinosaur Sticker Scenes
ix. 1 x Roseate Emperor Moth Charm
x. 1 x Elephant Charm
xi. 1 x Stegosaurus Charm
xii. 1 x T-Rex Charm
xiii. 1 x Dodo Charm
xiv. 1 x Dinosaur Memory Game
xv. 1 x Dinosaur Dominoes Game
xvi. 1 x T-Rex Model Kit
xvii. 1 x Happy Herbivores Dinopuzzle
xviii. 1 x Jurassic Jungle Dinopuzzle
xix. 1 x Dangerous Dinos Dinopuzzle
xx. 1 x T-Rex Backpack
xxi. 1 x Dippy the tale of a museum icon Book
xxii. 2 x Dinosaur Egg Assembly Set
xxiii. 1 x Dinosaur Eggs Excavation Kit
xxiv. 1 x Animal Torch and Projector
xxv. 1 x Space Torch and Projector
xxvi. 1 x Museum Torch and Projector
xxvii. 1 x Amazing Balancing Pteranodon Toy
xxviii. 1 x Dinosaur Picture Viewer Toy
b. Silver Selection of Natural History Museum goodies:
i. 1 x 30cm Megatherium Plush Toy
ii. 1 x 20cm Tupandactylus Plush Toy
iii. 1 x Brown Long-eared Bat Kit
iv. 1 x Butterfly Mobile Kit
v. 1 x Dinosaur Sticker Scenes
vi. 1 x Meerkat Charm
vii. 1 x King Penguin Charm
viii. 1 x Zebra Charm
ix. 1 x Tiger Charm
x. 1 x Milonia Paradisea Moth Charm
xi. 1 x Playing Cards
xii. 1 x Dippy the Diplodocus Dinosaur Model Kit
xiii. 1 x Cretaceous Creatures Dinopuzzle
xiv. 1 x Speedy Sauruses Dinopuzzle
xv. 1 x T-Rex Backpack
xvi. 1 x Dippy the tale of a museum icon Book
xvii. 1 x Dinosaur Egg Assembly Set
xviii. 1 x Dinosaur Eggs Excavation Kit
xix. 1 x Sea Creatures Torch and Projector
xx. 1 x Creepy Crawly Torch and Projector
xxi. 1 x Animal Record Breakers Book
xxii. 1 x Big Bugs Life-size Book
c. Bronze Selection of Natural History Museum goodies:
i. 1 x 20cm Pteranodon Plush Toy
ii. 1 x 3D Dinosaur Cards
iii. 1 x Dinosaur Sticker Scenes
iv. 1 x Peacock Butterfly Charm
v. 1 x Blue Diaidem Butterfly Charm
vi. 1 x Blue Whale Charm
vii. 1 x Dinosaur Times Tables Tutor Game
viii. 1 x Crazy Carnivores Dinopuzzle
ix. 1 x T-Rex Backpack
x. 1 x Dippy the tale of a museum icon Book
xi. 1 x Dinosaur Egg Assembly Set
xii. 1 x Dinosaur Eggs Excavation Kit
xiii. 1 x Dinosaur Torch and Projector
xiv. 1 x The Bumper Dinosaur Activity Book
a. Gold Prize:
i. A family ticket to Dino Snores for Kids on Friday 3rd August 2018 at the Natural History Museum;
ii. £250 towards travel. The winner shall book any necessary travel arrangements and the Promoter will reimburse the winner for this cost up to a value of £250;
iii. 1 x £500 FatFace gift card; and
iv. The Gold Selection of Natural History Museum goodies. Please see clause 28 for a breakdown of the goodies included.
b. Silver Prize:
i. 1 x £250 FatFace gift card; and
ii. The Silver Selection of Natural History Museum goodies. Please see clause 28 for a breakdown of the goodies included.
c. Bronze Prize:
i. 1 x £100 FatFace gift card; and
ii. The Bronze Selection of Natural History Museum goodies. Please see clause 28 for a breakdown of the goodies included
Promoter: FatFace Ltd, Unit 1-3 Ridgway, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1QJ